Follow the Instructions Below to Access The New York Times Digitally
Instructions for Accessing the NYT at Home or with the App
Remote and App Access:
- Follow this link and click “REDEEM”.
- Register for a new account, or use your existing NYTimes.com login.
- Once you redeem a 24-hr pass, you can sign into the NYTimes app with your login.
- When the 24-hr pass expires, you can sign in again to continue access.
- The 24-hr pass also gives you access to The New York Times archives, from 1851 to today. Once you’re logged in, use the search function in the top left to find historic articles by topic or date range. You can also visit the TimesMachine to see PDFs of archived papers.
- Please note: Access to NYT Cooking and Crossword is not included in the Library's subscription.
Instructions Accessing the NYT inside the Library
- Click here to go to The New York Times account page.
- Register for a new account, or use your existing NYTimes.com login
- Please note: In-Library Access provides coverage from 1981 to today. For articles from 1851 to today, use the Remote and App Access instructions to sign up for a 72-hour pass.